Friday 9 December 2016

The LOCAL GOVERNMENT OMBUDSMAN decision went against me in favour of the council.
I'm so shocked, disappointed, angrier and feeling sick that I haven't eaten anything for 2 days.
I built hope on the LGO making a decision in my favour against the Council & HMO landlord in regards the biased way the council handled my complaint, but it was never to be. The LGO didn't get back to me for more evidence to support my complaint against the council, they just carried on with the investigation which completed in October, but they didn't inform me of it until I sent them an email 6 Dec. inquiring why I haven't heard from them and why case was taking so long. Then they sent me emails informing me their decision went in favour of the council and that they sent me emails 26 October informing me of this. But I didn't receive anything - I checked junk mail folder too and nothing there.
The LGO based the investigation on council's acts & regulations that noise not statutory.  So what this means; even though noises are very loud and affect your health or the effect from it even kills you, in the end, the council is wrong because it's the council's own act & regulation that noise is not statutory!  But what is their interpretation of statutory?  I believe an act they can use to their own advantage so not to fix problems!  And, it doesn't matter about one's human rights, the fact that the council allow the HMO to install heavy fire doors in a property that is not suitable for them, so they are morally wrong, but that didn't matter whatsoever to the LGO! The LGO says that they are not a bias organisation and don't take sides, but from their letter they clearly sided and supports the council.
It seems that the HMO tenants knew about the decision long before me back in November at the time when I heard loud hammering work going on from next door on for 6 hrs (on a Sunday). Then just as the hammering stopped, I heard the loudest bang ever from the fire door (1 mt nearest the party wall). Then a few days later I posted on here that noise got louder than before. I guess they were sending me a message (before the LGO), as if to say; "Fuck You" we/the council won, again!
You see what's happening here the council is protecting these people and it seems the LGO is protecting the council? The whole investigation was a conspiracy!
The system is stacked against us mere mortals, and we can't win them unless we have stacks of money to pay Lawyers to represent us to take the establishment to court.
The LGO Investigator gave me a chance to comment to see if she will change her mind. But the only way I can see her changing is if she based this case on; who is right or wrong, morality, humanity, my human rights, caring and justice. But if she sticks to the councils (unjust) rules and regulations that protect the perpetrators, I can't see her changing her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment