Wednesday 4 January 2017

I'M 70 YEARS OF AGE AND 2016 HAVE BEEN THE WORST YEAR IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Yes, it's been a very stressful, anxious, painful and frustrating year for me. It started November 2015 and I'm still going through it and there's no end in sight.  I have never experienced anything like it throughout those 70 years.  I've been through 2 failed marriages and they haven't affected me half as much as this present experience.  And this is caused by the very same people/organisation that supposes to be protecting and looking after our wellbeing - well at least I thought so.  It wasn't the sort of treatment I was expecting, so I put all my trust and hope in them, but they've knocked me for 6...  It has affected me so much that I now have to seek councilling.

I have always been a caring, helpful, thoughtful, considerate, happy person, and have always put others first...  But, I will never be that same person I was because this experience has left me numb and has thought me a vital lesson...  It has made me an angry and hard person, and I'll never put anyone before myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment