Sunday 1 January 2017

My new year's resolution is to continue my fight... Even if it means taking the council to court. So, damn their own biased regulations, which they used to justify their own deliberate cover up of their HMO fire doors noise.

My HMO neighbour tenants were up all night 'til the early hours of this morning creating noise with those fire doors (like they do most weekends).  It was 4 pm when I put my earplugs in and shut my bedroom door on the opposite side of the party wall, and they were still up making noises.  And now at 12.30 pm and they'll be asleep 'til around 2 pm.  Because I can hear even the slightest bangs from fire doors and their talking so loud and clearly, (because of these poorly constructed prefabricated ex- council houses) I'm thinking...well, if I can hear them that loud and clearly, then probably they can hear me too; (but, I haven't got those bloody fire doors...!!!).  So consciously I'll close my ordinary doors quietly and creep around my house so not to disturb them.  Some people told me I should do the same to them as they are doing to me.  But I'm not that kind of person, and I know what it feels like having to put up with their noise.  Also, they are so inconsiderate, they will take revenge and deliberately make noises even worse just to get back at me.  This is about 4 young men, roughly between the ages of 18 and 24 I'm talking about  that don't give a shit, because they know they have the council on their side) let loose in a house my themselves with (5) heavy hydraulic spring fire doors and (1) extra main entrance door in a poorly constructed prefabricated ex- council house!  But, on the other hand, they are not really the ones to blame for these noises - it rests squarely in the hands of the council!

No comments:

Post a Comment